Thursday 20 September 2012

Nice and handy comment from a lovely customer!


I though this might be useful to anyone considering buying a ring shawl.


Dear Mypashmina team

I just wanted to write and thank you for my beautiful ring shawl which arrived today.  And for the brilliant service: I received it in under 24 hours without paying for priority delivery!

The shawl feels so luxuriously soft and I love the subtle colour of it.  I've found that "pashminas" vary - even though they all state that they are 70% cashmere/30% silk, some are soft and others feel as harsh as wool.  I have very sensitive skin, can't wear wool and thought I was taking a bit of a chance ordering 100% cashmere but I am so glad I did - this feels gorgeous.

I can see that I will be tempted to order again in future!

With all best wishes
LE

PS if you wanted to know how I found you - I'm very "into" personal colour analysis and I found the link on one of the PCA blogs I read, which happens to be based in Australia.  Colour matching is so important if you've "had your colours done" - I've become slightly obsessional about mine!



note:
We have ring shawls (90x200cm) in stock, and we have just added ring stoles (70x200cm) to our range. The stole size comes with an open fringe and the shawl size comes with tassels - www.mypashmina.co.uk

No comments: