Sunday 30 September 2012

Banavata - 80% Bamboo/20% Cashmere

Hi,

I have just made some new photos of our Banavata pashminas.

These pashminas are 80% bamboo / 20% cashmere ,  they measure 60cm x 190cm,  they weigh 180 grams,  so a slightly heavier fabric than the 70% cashmere pashminas (as you would expect).

They have a diamond weave.

The reason for doing new photos is because these pashminas are dyed with vegetable dyes, so the colours are gorgeous but quite subtle. The previous pictures just were not showing them properly, hopefully the new ones are truer.
The price is £59.50 , and you can buy one at www.mypashmina.co.uk

We have 10 colours in stock.

A customer commented on these as follows...
"I just received my 80% Bamboo 20% Cashmere stole, and I’m amazed at how beautifully soft and incredibly smooth it is. Weightier than your cashmere, drapes exceptionally well, having about 10 or so of your cashmere pashmina's, I am also absolutely delighted with this one too, a bit more of a sheen to the fabric, but only slightly so, I would highly recommend this fibre to others to try"

Thanks for reading

/Paul

No comments: