Tuesday 21 October 2008

Lovely comments from customers today

Today is the second day of our sale, which we sort of only have told our existing customers about yet so that they will be able to grab the bargains first.

As the orders keep rolling in, we are astounded that people actually take time to write something - even before they receive their order - and its something nice as well!

Yes, we do read ALL the comments in the comment box on the order, and it always makes us happy when we see that someone has written something.

Here are some of the comments that people have written to us that made us particularly happy today:

1.
Comment: "I am a previous very satisfied customer."
What he/she bought: Two polonecks

2.
Comment: "Because of the great choice ofcolours and sizes"
What he/she bought: 4 pashminas

3.
Comment: "Chose you beacuase of choice of colours and easy to use website."
What he/she bought: 2 pashminas

4.
Comment: "I'VE PURCHASED SEVERAL PASHMINAS FROM YOU NOW AND HAVE FOUND YOUR SERVICE RELIABLE AND THE PRODUCTS TRUE TO THE ONLINE DESCRIPTION. THANKS!"
What he/she bought: Ring shawl

5.
Comment: "I have ordered an stole from your website a year ago and was so happy with the quality and the price that when i decided to offer a nice scarf to my friend for her birthday, it came naturally to me to do so with you."
What he/she bought: 2 pashminas

6.
Comment: "Great products and prompt delivery.."
What he/she bought: Pashmina, hat, slipover

7.
Comment: "My last pashmina was lovely"
What he/she bought: Pashmina

8.
Comment: "This will be the fourth scarf I have purchased and I am sure I will be just as pleased with this as I have with the others."
What he/she bought: Pashmina

9.
Comment: "Excellent quality"
What he/she bought: Pashmina

10.
Comment: "I recently bought a black 100% shawl and absolutely love it. Delivery was fast too."
What he/she bought: Pashmina

11.
Comment: "Brochure came through the post, my sister oredered and was really impressed."
What he/she bought: 2 camisoles

11.
Comment: "Brochure came through the post, my sister oredered and was really impressed."
What he/she bought: 2 camisoles

12.
Comment: "thanks for sending me these great offers! i look forward to receiving the jumpers...."
What he/she bought: 2 jumpers

13.
Comment: "Love the site and ethos. Bought before and was very happy. Didn't think I could afford to replace my beloved old pashmina but you proved me wrong! Thanks."
What he/she bought: Pashmina

14.
Comment: "Purchased from you before and received excellent service. Product was fabulous and made a great Christmas present. Good value for money"
What he/she bought: Various accessories

15.
Comment: "Have bought from you before and was satisfied with purchase"
What he/she bought: Pashminas

16.
Comment: "I am a very happy 'returning' customer - and I love the look of your new colours!"
What he/she bought: Herringbone scarf


No comments: